In 2010, after serving as in-house as Director of Marketing for the world's fastest-growing seller of travel and Web Development Manager for the world's most expensive domain
, I officially launched the freelance business that filled evenings and weekends for more than 10 years.
Some of the brands I've been lucky enough to work with are: USPS, McDonald's, Whole Foods Market, Savannah Film Festival, Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, Cirque du Soleil, For Dummies, and Vente-Privee US/American Express.
• 2012: Featured interview subject in Piece of the Fame: Rockstar Social Media Marketing for Everyone to Ignite Your Business, Career and Personal Brand
• 2011: Featured new media speaker at UCLA Summer Session
• 2008-2010: Corporate instructor of Adobe Creative Suite products
• 2007: CS3 software demonstrator at Adobe Creative License Conference
• 2006: Cut+Paste Digital Design Tournament finalist
• 2006-2011: Various articles, art, and design published in magazines and books